Monday, March 12, 2012

March Photo-A-Day #1

Working backwards:
Day 11: Someone I talked to - that guy in the middle there.
Day 10: Loud - um yes. They are.
Day 9: Red
Day 8: window
Day 7: something I wore today
Day 6: 5:00 - pile of papers brought home by my first grader.
Day 5: Smile - vintage 70's doll my sister and I played with
Day 4: my bedside - I love my tiny drawers.:)
Day 3: my neighborhood (at 5100 ft)
Day 2: Fruit
Day One: Up
Some of those are really pretty boring, I know. But it's still fun for me to take some time and try to get a shot of the theme, somehow. Eh whatever.
I am having a hard time thinking about much besides my face hurting. I'm getting through the days a little bit better, but the pain hasn't changed much at all (even though I've been increasing the Lyrica dose by 50 mg every 5 days). I'm just counting the days until I can see the neurologist again (this week!), pester him into a better diagnosis and see what he wants to do next. I'll get the results of the EEG and bloodwork (I'm assuming it won't tell us anything though).
There are some other things I have wanted to blog about but I just can't seem to get myself to do it yet. I am still sleeping more than usual and struggling to do much of anything. So!!
But Birthday season is upon us (remember all our kids were born in the spring?!? yes. yes they were) so there is all sorts of busy-ness and planning and shopping and fun times ahead. That's about as far as I can get in my thinking. Face pain and birthdays. That's all I can deal with right now.
Oh - and Photo-A-Day. That, too. ;)

1 comment:

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

I like your pictures. I think they are very cool. I hope you get some kind of answer this week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...