Wednesday, July 11, 2012

oh hello again

This is where we've been. :) We went on what the kids referred to as "the vacation of our lives." Meeting up with most of Zac's family in his hometown of Ocean City, NJ. We shared 2 next-door neighbor beach condos. I have a lot of posts to come! Oh boy.

Zac didn't want me to post anything about us leaving (either here or Fb, etc) so that I wouldn't "announce to the whole world" that our house would be vacant and available to rob or plunder. I'm not sure that we really have anything of interest to any potential thieves, but I guess I see his point so I tried really hard to comply (it was so hard!!!). But anyway - we are home now after 2 crazy weeks (3 days driving there, a week there, and 3 days driving home). The good thing about driving is that there isn't much vacation blues afterward - after 3 days in the car, you are just so glad to be home again!! Our own beds! Our own toilets! No more crying and whining and fighting from the backseats. Ahhh it's good to be home! :)

I've done 7 loads of laundry so far. I stepped on the scale this morning and my jaw literally dropped. But I exercised yesterday and today and didn't have *severe* pain, just moderate (haha), so that's good I suppose. And I just wanted to check in and say hello.

By the way, if you aren't already you should follow me on Twitter and Instagram!! That's where al the good stuff is (most of it copied over to FB to my personal friends and family, of course). But on Twitter and Instagram, I am Kristenj_C and I would love more followers. Come find me! :)

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Welcome home! I was beginning to wonder what had happened to you! Glad you had "the vacation of your life." :)

Davis and Carter's Mommy said...

Great picture!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...