Friday, September 23, 2011

tomorrow!

Tomorrow is race day.
(remember this?)

And I am really nervous.
I have a list of 25 things to remember to do or bring.

And today I need to be feeling completely awesome, and nothing but. It's sort of not my natural state - haha - so it's hard work to get myself so psyched up.

Today I need to feel:


confident

strong

capable

prepared

beautiful

amazing

loved

admired

healthy

happy


And anything you can do to contribute to my efforts to feel this way would certainly be appreciated! Seriously.


I am fighting my monsters today.

ohh help . . .

4 comments:

Christina G. said...

I thought of you this morning, wondering if the race was tomorrow or Sunday. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow as well. I believe in you! I hope you find a way to have a little fun with it all tomorrow. I also hope it goes as well as you would like it to - nothing more, nothing less!

Mom B. said...

You'll do great Kristen. You are amazing just for wanting to try this and I'm so impressed with your dedication to training. I'll be down there cheering you on and giving you my support. I love you. You're much greater than you give yourself credit for.

Kerri said...

You can do it, Kristen! Praying tomorrow you will feel strong and prepared and be able to do your best! You go, girl! =)

The Mel B said...

Good luck! I am so impressed that you are doing this! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...