Thursday, February 14, 2013

Love, Love, Love

"I love Love
I love being in Love."
- The Format



 
I am deciding that I love Valentine's day.  There is just something so whole and pure about it in my mind.  No divided motivations, no expectation, no right way, no complicated tradition.  Just doing whatever feels right to let someone know they are thought of and loved.  I don't look at it exclusively as a relationship holiday, although that can certainly be an important part of it.  Who can argue with the need to be loved and express love to others?  It's universal.  Every single individual being on this earth has those needs.  Every single one.  So, I love the thought of throwing out hearts and sweetness and loving kindness to the whole entire world, if I could.  And most especially to those closest to me.

So.

I've posted some love quotes for the past couple years.  I'm reposting them for you to peruse and enjoy.  I never get tired of them.;)


And this year, I decided to share 5 of my favorite books about love.  Not love stories.  Well, one is a love story, but also defines a lot of what love is, too.  The others are non-fiction.  And I love them.  I learned a lot from them and I hope maybe someone else can love them too.  They're good ones, I promise (at least to me).

Here you go: 
(I'm just going to post the images of the book covers.  If for some reason you can't read the titles and authors on them, let me know and I'll add them separately)






And here are the repostings of past Valentine's and love-ly things.:)

Valentines 2012

The Embryo

Valentines 2011

All You Need is Love - 2010

Happy Valentine's Day, my lovely loving friends.:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...