Wednesday, December 21, 2011

14 years

" you are my delight

and my comfort all night

and I'd wrap you up tight

in my arms . . . "


- from Niamh Parsons,

"An Paistin Fionn"


Happy Anniversary, Zac.


(go here to hear the song this quote comes from. It's one of my very favorites.)


( PS - I've been blogging for 5 yrs now (!!) and posted wedding pics for each of our anniversaries in that time. I'm working on transferring my older posts from the old blog into this one so you can see them all. Because I know you want to.) ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary - love the pic! The best books I've read this year are the father/son Civil War trilogy by Michael and Jeffery Shaara. Michael won a Pulitzer prize for "The Killer Angels", which was about the Battle of Gettysburg. After his father died, Jeffery wrote a prequel and sequel, covering the rest of the Civil War - "Gods and Generals" and "The Last Full Measure". I love well-written historical novels. If you have any good suggestions for others, let me know :) I'm also enjoying the early letters of C. S. Lewis, which Paul and I are reading together. He was quite the precocious child!

Linda McFate

Mom B. said...

Beautiful picture! Hope you had a happy anniversary!

Colleen said...

I love that photo! Happy anniversary.

julie card said...

beautiful picture. I think you two are a wonderful people! (and I really mean that.) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...