Thursday, December 31, 2009

and so this was Christmas . . .

some random highlights:

- my mom sewed matching pajama pants for the kids and they looked adorable
- we got the set of Harry Potter books (thanks to Swagbucks, we got a lot of them for FREE!)
- Elisabeth loves her play-doh and pack of 12 lip-glosses
- the boys got some more video games, which makes them happy
- we gave Abigail Zac's ipod shuffle, and she is excited beyond words
- we had a fun time at our family get together
- and I got PARCHEESI, which I was really hoping for this year

Anyway - that's just a little bit of our Christmas day for you.

Have a Happy New Year's!!! (our 2 oldest are intent on staying up til midnight tonight - we'll see how that goes) Cheers :)

1 comment:

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

Those PJ's are so cute. I'm very impressed. I love the picture of the boys in front of their games. I have quite a few just like it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...