Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What is up with this?!?

Just wondering if anyone can help me out.

Everytime I try to put in a hyperlink, it is adding blogger.com before the http I am trying to include! And then of course the links don't work. It's getting very frustrating.

It doesn't show it when I type it in, but then when I publish the post and test out the link, it does it to me.

I've never had this problem before so I have no idea why it's happening.
Anyway - so bear with me as I try to figure out this obnoxious problem. So sorry!

Thanks

4 comments:

Liz said...

Do you insert hyperlinks via html code or through the a hyperlink option in the blog writing software? Html code would be like this:

link to google

Kristen said...

I am using a hyperlink option in the blog writing program. I'm not that computer savvy to do otherwise. :)

Heather B. said...

When you're composing the post you can choose the "edit html" view and manually change any kinks the blogger button is inserting (just delete the unnecessary blogger portion of the address there and make sure it looks right). Hope that works.
-HB, Helping you all the way from Palm Springs!

Kristen said...

Ah ha! Thanks to you both for your help! Fixed it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...