Wednesday, February 17, 2010

figuring things out

No, no, not the BIG things.

Just some blog things.

You see, I've been receiving some odd random anonymous comments lately, unfortunately. Nothing inappropriate, per se. But I don't like it.

So, I'm afraid I am going to have to activate the "comment moderation" option, where I will have to approve comments before they appear on the post. Sorry about that.

And, if that doesn't work, I may have to disable anonymous commenting altogether. Or even make you do the word verification thing. Ugh.

But for now, I think approving comments might do the trick. Any other suggestions, recommendations, preferences?? I'm not sure.

1 comment:

Tricia F said...

the word verification thing generally keeps those from happening, definitely the 'spam' ones

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...