Saturday, February 20, 2010

Happy Pictures: Wild Dancing Days

Samuel and Elisabeth said "take pictures of us dancing!"

And I said "ok!"

For the record, I have been feeling better lately. As long as I try not to think too much. I've had some pretty good distractions. :)
And February is almost over! That, perhaps, is the best news of all. Because even though it is not at all unusual to get more snow in March, it is still just that much closer to the official end of winter. And I am really hoping for an early and long-lasting spring this year. Oh, please please please.

Have a nice weekend, everyone. :)

(Big Exciting News Coming on Monday!! Stay Tuned!)

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Ha ha, I love how little kids dance. And can't wait to hear the "big exciting news!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...