We had a really great time spending time with family up at my mom's house over the long weekend.
- we checked out the "surf 'n swim" wave pool with Chelsea and her friend Brian (and used our free day passes that I won at the March for Babies)
- Isaac discovered a new game on his Aunt's iphone and is now addicted to Crazy Birds (he can't wait for the next chance to use their phones)
- figured out the color-swap option on mine and my brother's cameras - made for some fun photo experimentation
- brought up baby stuff to pass along to my brother and his wife who are excitedly expecting their first in Nov!! Wohoo!! :)
- ate a ton of good food
- did some fireworks in the street and then drove home, watching at least 5 cities' fireworks displays along the way
Then we relaxed the rest of the weekend (Elisabeth ran a fever for a day but then was better). All in all, it was a great weekend! Hope yours was, too. :)