Tuesday, September 21, 2010

layers

Hello all. I've had a rough few days of caring for a sick little Samuel (including coughing, vomiting, fever, double ear infection with perforated ear drum and lots of gross draining discharge), being sick myself, and just stuff. You know . . . stuff.
But I just wanted to check in real quick and say hi.

I love this post tonight from The Naked Soul. About how it is easier to wear your layers sometimes than it is to try to carry it as a burden (it makes more sense if you read it, really). I like the analogy. That is part of what I have been trying to do, just in general, over the last few years. And you, my dear blog readers, have been a part of that I think. A rather big part. I am learning to love all my layers. Even the ones I tried to pretend didn't exist. So, thank you for sharing in all my babbling, venting, ranting, and musing - it means a lot to me.

Anyway. On that note, I think I'm going to catch up on some podcasts while I fold a mountain of laundry (TV and computer are both having technical issues which are sort of driving me insane - so no mindless show-watching for me, unfortunately).

more later . . .

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...