- went to the Dr yesterday. Ended up seeing the nurse-practitioner of something because she could get me in.
- she said it didn't sound like "typical" migraines so she was going to prescribe some other pain meds
- the other pain meds all had some interaction with the other meds I take
- so she ended up giving a sample of migraine meds just in case it's an "atypical" migraine (2 doses)
- looking at the insert I noticed it also has the same drug interaction that the other meds have that she was concerned about
- so I called her back, twice, and talked to a pharmacist
- decided to take it yesterday in the evening
- not sure if it helped. Thought maybe it did.
- took another this morning. It's definitely not helping. That's the last of the sample.
- So. I'm on Day 10 of headaches from hell. 10 Days straight, people. No answers. Nothing helps. Not happy.
- might go back to the Dr, although she didn't really give me any ideas on what we would do next.