Tuesday, March 23, 2010

tuesday

This morning it was snowing just a little. Now these gloomy clouds look like they are making their retreat for today and I am glad.

I decided to make pumpkin bread to soothe my soul. I am feeling a little, hmmm, out of sorts. A little rough around the edges. Unsettled. Unsure. Unsatisfied.
It's causing my heart to ache a little and for some reason the can of pumpkin puree in my pantry called my name and offered it's comforts to me. I accepted.

And then I went outside to take pictures of my lovely daffodils.





And that has been my tuesday.
How are you?

2 comments:

bonitinha said...

I am also feeling unsettled and unsatisfied and I am baking bread to make me feel better. :)

Mom B. said...

Love the daffodils!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...