Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I'm joining the Inky Letter Movement!

Over at The Chocolate Chip Waffle, she is starting an Inky Letter Movement, which is that the first 10 commenters get a homemade hand-written card from her.

Of course, I can't resist joining in. But. I'd never get 10 comments even on a good day. So we'll go with 5.

And I am not crafty. So I won't guarantee a handmade card. But I will send a personal handwritten note. With a stamp. To your mailbox!

Tell me, when's the last time you got a real letter in your mailbox?!

So, the first 5 comments (who am I kidding? the only comments), email me your mailing address and then start hopefully checking your mailbox. :) (only comments on the actual blog will count)

kbluedays {at} gmail {dot} com

And, if you have a blog, feel free to join the movement!! Yay for letters! :)

4 comments:

Mom B said...

You're right, who ever gets mail these days? About the only time I ever get anything in the mail besides bills and junk is at Christmastime and my birthday! Count me in.

bonitinha said...

Oh I so want mail! Yay! Good luck with the project!

Christina G. said...

OK - so I am a HUGE fan of good ol' fashioned letter writing. My grandma is the only one that sends me regular mail and I still run to the mailbox everyday hoping for a note from her. I think I'll post this on my blog too!!

Anonymous said...

I WANT MAIL!!

what a lovely idea.. =)

~m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...