Sunday, October 31, 2010

New Shoes and NaBloPoMo


I don't know why I feel the need to prove to you I really did need new shoes. Or why I am blogging about my shoes at all. I really don't know.

But here's my "proof", for whatever that's worth. Obviously, those are the new shoes on top, with actual treads. And the old shoes on the bottom, worn out to the midsole. I even feel taller in the new shoes. It's weird.
I am also posting to forewarn you that November is National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo) where bloggers everywhere are invited to post every day for a month. Hooray! You know I love it and can't resist the challenge. So, be advised I will be posting a lot this month. Like, every day. Coincidentally, I also have your questions still to answer - so I have lots to write about! Enjoy! (I hope)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...