Friday, April 8, 2011

ummm

Not long ago, I found this cute little idea on Pinterest. It looked like a tasty grab-and-go breakfast. A typical egg/bacon/biscuit breakfast with a unique presentation. Looks yummy, eh?Yeah and mine: didn't turn out looking quite as yummy. Huh. It was sort of a drippy egg explosion mess all over my oven (I thought my kids would like the eggs better scrambled. I'm not sure if that alone was my mistake, or if some other things went wrong as well). But oh well. A+ for effort, right?

2 comments:

bonitinha said...

Ah, the best laid plans... I hate it when that kind of thing happens. The one in the first picture looks like a very tiny egg. Did they say they used something other than a standard chicken egg? Cause seriously, it looks really small!

Anonymous said...

I started drooling then I paged down and saw your photo...lol, hilarious!! So what?! At least you tried and I bet they were fabulous!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...