With the Thanksgiving Season upon us, I decided that it might be nice to take each thursday this month and think of the things I am thankful for that week. It is sometimes refreshing to think of all the things I have to be grateful for, the little things that make me happy as well as the big things.
So here are some of the things I am thankful for this week:
- the gorgeous fall weather. It's been sunny and in the 60's which I just love. I just can't even tell you how happy it makes me.
- I planted somewhere around 80 spring flower bulbs this week. I can't wait to see them blossom!
- My ankle is finally all better. Besides the 2 wks of being sick or caring for sick people, I have started walking for exercise again and that is nice. Someday, someday, I will slowly start running again, I hope. But I have to be super careful not to injure myself again.
- We were finally all well again this week! YAHOO!!! It has been nice to try to get back into a semi-normal daily routine. (Of course, now I think I am coming down with another cold - but let's just ignore that part)
- Zac and I have been finalizing our Christmas shopping for the kids!!! We have never ever gotten our shopping done this early, but it is quite exciting to look at the things we've gotten slowly over time in the mail and see that we are about done!
- Along with that, I am super thankful for swagbucks. I have earned about $40 or so in Amazon giftcards which we have been putting towards our Christmas shopping, usually $10 at a time. And it is great to get a free $10 discount off of just about every amazon purchase we've made! LOVE IT!!! :)
Go check it out:
- Samuel has been happy lately. And I am so glad to hear him laughing and giving me spontaneous hugs. He seems to be getting better behaved, for the most part, and I can't even tell you how grateful we are for that.
- We got a fun package from Grandpa Brown and Grandma Beth this week! We were all super excited.
- This morning I was thankful for my oatmeal with bananas and blueberries. Yum.
- Today is PAYDAY! Oh it is always such a relief when Payday rolls around. So thankful for Zac's job.
- And finally, I am thankful that Elisabeth did not seriously injure herself yesterday (more on that later, I promise). In all sincerity, sometimes I am just amazed we haven't had emergency room visits between her and Samuel's crazy antics (knock on wood).
So what are you thankful for this week?