Today I am thankful that:
- all of our misc. afterschool activities are nearby. Piano lessons, scouts, violin, ballet, church activities, all of it is within a 2 min drive (approx) from our house. How glad I am that I don't have to be driving very far when I am shuttling the kids here, there and everywhere.
- the yearly IEP meeting is over. I can breathe a little easier now.
- things worked out with the car issues we were having. Or at least Zac managed a way to get where he needed to go. The car is in the shop. But so it goes.
- I am thankful for liquid dishwasher detergent. Where have you been all my life? After our dishwasher started having drainage problems and Zac took apart the dishwasher components and scraped off 7 yrs. of detergent buildup, we are happy to have finally discovered liquid that does not leave a residue. (I know, simple pleasures)
- Thankful for my kids. They are good, talented, and terrific kids - even though sometimes I find it hard to remember.
- And I am so thankful for Zac. I don't know what I would do without him. He has been out of town and every day just feels so much harder knowing he won't be home at 5:30.