Tuesday, November 24, 2009

turkeys and teeth

Well, not much to say today.

I finally got to watch a video of Abigail in The Amazing Turkey Play that I missed on Sat. Hopefully I'll be able to post a clip of it soon (the full version seemed a little too long for the blog). It was pretty hilarious and both Zac and I are amazed by how comfortable she seems to be up on stage. When we ask her if she's nervous, she just says "well, I've done it before, so not really."

This morning I was able to go to Isaac's school Thanksgiving Party. They did presentations about different historical topics related to the pilgrims, Indians, etc. Then they all made cornstalk dolls, which was actually rather difficult and confusing. Then they got to eat a "feast" of finger foods and pumpkin pie. Fun, fun!

We came home, ate lunch, and then I took Abigail and Isaac to the orthodontist. Isaac was very relieved that he said he won't need anything until about age 12 or 13, when he will probably need braces. Abigail, on the other hand, will most likely be getting braces next fall (if we can figure out a way to pay for it). YIKES!

And tomorrow all 6 of us have dentist appointments. Now, that should be interesting.

I know this is mostly boring news. A post a day is quite a challenge. (6 more days to go, I can do this). :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...