And finally, Zac had off work the next day to recover and try to get things back in order again.
We pulled weeds and did yardwork for 4+ hrs that morning.
Washed, dried and put away over 7 loads of laundry.
Went grocery shopping.
Took a nap.
And made a list of about 10 phone calls and appts I needed to take care of the next day.
And that was that!
Some more random thoughts/tidbits from the trip:
- Abigail wrote over 70 pgs of a story she was working on throughout the trip.
- Hard spearmint candies seemed to work well for car sickness (Isaac is our car-sicky).
- Pipe cleaners are great for a travel craft diversion. Give each kid a handful of different colors and see what they can make! I even had a pretty fun time braiding and twisting them into bracelets - hahaha.
- Hotel pools are an absolute necessity. Seriously.
- I need to move to Indiana. (I did make a visit to my dream home model open house, of course. The lady in the office claimed to remember me from the last time which made me laugh.)
- It's so great to visit family. :) We had a really great time with everyone, even though we drove everyone nuts, I am sure.
So, it was a really great trip.
And now I am trying to adjust to summertime and getting my brain to work again.
(Sorry these last few blog posts have been kind of disjointed and incoherent. Hopefully they make at least a little sense! I just wanted to get these pics up quickly.)
back to real life . . .