Friday, June 18, 2010

Here's why I think Zac is a crazy runner nut (and I am insanely proud of him for it) {reposted}

{originally posted June 14 2009 - Zac is running this race again tomorrow, wish him luck!!}

Since I know some of you are too lazy or uninterested to follow Zac's link to the Wahsatch Steeplechase website (hehe), I just had to post some of the pictures of past races from their website. It gives you just an idea of what a crazy race it is. And also might give you an idea of why Zac loves it so much.

I am just happy he came home unharmed, as I am every time he finishes a long race. :) And I am happy to be married to a runner, even though I have to wash his stinky sweaty gross running clothes. I think he is amazing. He inspires me. And I think it's incredibly sexy (did I just say that?).

I'm proud of my crazy running fanatic, and I wouldn't want him any other way.

Enjoy the pics of these insane running-folk. Sometime I need to convince Zac to take a camera along - but you know, when you're running 17 miles up and down a mountain, every extra pound counts (and hurts), so probably not.

:)












No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...