For the month of November (and to help out with NaBloPoMo, of course), I'll be doing Thankful Thursday every week. Yay! :)
So, this week I am thankful for:
1. kicking through the crunchy fall leaves on the sidewalk
2. absolutely beautiful fall weather - sunny days, temps in the 60's
3. friends who comment on my blog posts, even though I'm sure they are just rolling their eyes at me most of the time ;)
4. thankful that Zac could take off work yesterday so that I could help my mom out with her hand surgery
5. thankful I could finally do something to help out my mom, after she has done us so many huge favors recently (well, and always, but most especially recently)
6. thankful for free skate night with the kids' schools! aww, yeaah. It saves us about $35 to take the whole family skating! And I didn't take any pictures this time - but roller skating is just plain awesome and that's all there is to it. :)
And . . . I guess that's it for now.
What are you thankful for today?