Saturday, November 20, 2010

who wants to buy me a Christmas present?

This SodaStream thing looks pretty fun to me.
I like sparkling water a lot, especially mixed with juice. I don't know how cost-effective this thing really would be, but making your own sparkling water (and homemade soda) at home any time you want would be cool, I think.

So, you know. . . if you're looking to spend $100, more or less, on me this Christmas (haha), here is one idea for ya. ;)

(really, though, I'm just hardpressed for a blog post. NaBloPoMo is killing me this year. I'm just struggling with it. Struggling with wanting to blog at all lately, actually. Oh well. More later.)

3 comments:

Mom B. said...

Hum .... Make your own sparkling water and soda huh?That looks like a pretty cool gadget! What are the ingredients?

bonitinha said...

If you get someone to buy it for you then it will be totally cost effective! I'm also a big fan of sparkling water... how awesome to have it available fresh anytime you want it!

Colleen said...

Looks like fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...