- friends and family who love me despite me - even when I am prickly and almost unbearable. (And that would include any of you still reading this blog . . .)
- bookclub group to distract me from my thoughts for awhile (thanks, gals)
- cookies at bookclub
- chuckles at my kids who say things like "you're so big, I just love you!" (courtesy of Elisabeth this morning)
- Isaac who tells me "hope you have a good day, mom" every morning when I drop him off at school
- the internet which is mostly my only connection to the world outside my house (pathetic, perhaps, but true - and I'm glad for any connection I can get, really)
- soothing music
- books, of course
- for finding things to be thankful for even when I was afraid I wouldn't be able to come up with much of anything - haha
I'm still navigating my way through a bit of a bumpy thorny patch . . . but I am thankful for every day that I get through.
Thanks for your patience with me . . .